We hope you are all safe and well during this time of lockdown. We would like to update you on a few changes we have made to ensure efficient running of the powder room.
Our pricing structure has been reviewed to accommodate the additional costs incurred during the forced closure.
Please see the full price listings on the website and Brochure
FULL PAYMENT will be required on booking any appointment from now on. This payment can be made either over the phone by card on booking, by bank transfer, paypal or in person at the time of booking.
If the appointment is cancelled less than 24 hours before then a 25% cancelation fee will be deducted from this payment before refunding or carrying on to next booking.
To comply with new government guidelines to make the salon safer for our clients and team we have implemented some additional measures.
These include :
- Masks available to purchase for £2 per client if not wearing a face covering on entry to the building
- Immediate hand sanitisation with gel provided
- Maintain a 2 metre distance in salon.
- Sneeze screens in place on manicure stations and reception desk
- PPE for our team
- Disposable recyclable paper cups for drinks (limited drinks menu)
- Toilet limited to staff use only except in emergency
- NO CHILDREN POLICY
- Minimal belongings to be brought with each client ie. leave large coats and bags in car if possible
- A box will be provided for phone and keys etc
- Extra time between treatments for rooms to be fully sanitised for the next client.
We thank you for your understanding and continued loyalty and hope to see you soon.